Since its beginning over 46 years ago, CARDONE has grown from six employees into the largest privately-held automotive parts remanufacturer in the world. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. CARDONE is seeking an outstanding Channel Specialist to join its growing Channel Management division. The Channel Management team, an arm of the Sales and Marketing division, works cross-functionally to provide support to both the internal sales team and externally directly with the customers. The Channel Specialist is a key individual in ensuring the success and satisfaction of our customers through internally mining and analyzing customer data as well as directly interacting with the customer to respond to any issues, questions or requests. This is a dynamic opportunity for a self-starter looking to launch their career in Channel management
Who are we?
Qualifications: Experience: 1-3 years related sales support experience
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly develop and strengthen relationships; strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to provide strong customer service internally and externally
- Ability to react quickly to changing and conflicting priorities while maintaining excellent customer service
- Microsoft Office experience, specifically with Excel
- SAP experience is strongly preferred
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to manage NPI process at the customer level, including NPI Pricing, NNA price files and new item setup files
- Review price complaints and disputes; assists sales with maintenance of customer price files
- Work closely with sales, finance, manufacturing, operations and order fulfillment to track progress towards demand and revenue forecasts
- Project management through new business requirements including supply chain, pricing procedure, and packaging
- Generate Order Fill reports for sales, along with necessary backorder coordination with Sales, Supply and Product Management
- Develop reports and trending for sales and customers, including sales and warranty reports, missed opportunities reports, POS data, queries, etc.
- Provides customer support, daily account maintenance, customer follow-up, trouble-shooting and managing customer complaints and calls
- Assist with the development of business plans and implementation of strategic initiatives
- Responsible to manage customer eligibility and indenting processes
- Maintain cross reference files, and monthly credits/rebates
- Responsible to process stock adjustments, return requests, and changeover requests; monitor invoices, orders, special ordering and release dates
- Other duties as assigned
Apply today and grow with us!!!
This position is not eligible for Visa/Green Card sponsorship.
Benefits and Perks
CARDONE Industries is an equal opportunity employer, offering all full-time employees a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance; vacation time; parental leave; company-paid holidays; and a 401(K) matching program.