Cardone Industries is looking for a Manager - Business Intelligence and Data Services to manage our data warehouse & business intelligence analytics and reporting.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree-Yes
- Experience-10- 15 Years Related Experience
Responsible for creation of innovative data services, and solutions to create value for the business.
The Business Intelligence Manager will manage our data warehouse & business intelligence analytics and reporting. Requires strong business analysis, data warehouse/reporting and project management skills to successfully define and deliver projects of various size and complexity that impact multiple business units and IT stakeholders.
BI Data Services Manager will participate in developing plans, strategies, budgets, capital requirements and staffing requirements for reporting, analytics, data sourcing, data repository, data analytics, dashboards and business intelligence. Investigate and evaluate improved methods, procedures, software and equipment to enhance all functional responsibilities related to business intelligence and reporting. BI Data Services Manager is responsible for managing the “supply side” of all data software at CARDONE e.g. ETL, data stores (databases, datamarts, and data warehouses), data provisioning.
The role includes working with business teams to gather the requirements for the data warehouse and reporting project. This role is responsible for ensuring that the data warehouse implementation will meet the user expectations.
- Lead the warehouse and business intelligence development efforts of the CARDONE Data Warehouse team Possess a thorough understanding of the design and delivery of dynamic data hubs, business intelligence solutions and analytical products
- Experience in design and delivery principles of data integration, information delivery, analytical products, data quality, data security and data governance.
- Responsible for the management of the information solutions and databases, including analysis, design, development, and administration
- Deep architectural and technical understanding of data engineering practices both in modern data lakes and traditional data warehouse eco systems that are scalable for disparate types of data (Structured, Semi-structured and Un-structured) and different departments within a company.
- Responsible for ensuring sound operational database environment, overseeing the data integration processes, managing key vendor relationships, and supporting key strategic projects
- Help form new standards and processes for warehouse and BI development by maintaining enterprise data model, business definitions of data , naming conventions, approved modeling tools and database technology buy list , enterprise metadata repository, enterprise
- data warehouse, database health and metrics
- Work closely with Report developers, Analysts and business stakeholders providing guidance, analysis and estimates of effort for new warehouse and analysis requirements
- Provide insight and guidance into potential selection of tooling
- Help guide the work of other members of the warehouse team
- Work as an advanced contributor to the Data Warehouse team, with supervision but leeway to operate independently
- Collaborate with QA and Integration staff on the data warehouse team
- Communicate and work with the Enterprise Infrastructure team to as much as possible standardize warehouse functionality and processes across on-prem data warehouses and potentially cloud environments as appropriate
- Expert SQL skills with strong analytical services (SSAS) experience including direct, hands-on experience with Microsoft data technologies, including SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, and PowerBI
- Strong background with reporting tools like SSRS, Power BI, Business Objects, Tableau, or similar
- Understand various SAP modules as it relates to legacy applications and data usage for conversion.
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP HANA as well as Microsoft database and analytical solutions
- Agile work environment experience
Directly supervises one to four employees. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with our policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Travel Requirements-Up To 20% Travel Required